Saturday, April 1, 2017

ALMA MATER III: COLUMBA; poetry in three languages

THE WRITING OF ALMA MATER III:
COLUMBA 
POETRY IN THREE LANGUAGES
POESÍA EN TRES IDIOMAS
POÉSIE EN TROIS LANGUES

While I am still working in the right strategy to complete the first edition of Alma Mater II with an entire translation of all poems into both English and Spanish, this is the beginning of my writing of Alma Mater III: Columba; Poetry in Three Languages. I had written around 200 poems in three languages for Surreal is our Love, from which I intend to select only the best quality poems. Like Alma Mater I, and unlike Alma Mater II: Surreal is our love, Alma Mater III: Columba will have a title in Latin as well. The saga will continue with original creation of poetry in English, French and Spanish, my native language.

I CAME BACK TO THE SAME CAFE

I came back to the same cafe of our first rendezvous
inspired by the morning queen, delicious matinee kissing the fresh wind
there you are the goddess encountered in my dreams.

Jealous voices from a far land away
murmur by my ears in distress
they perceive the friendship blooming
her return is imminent, so it's being enamored in a bliss.

My voice begs for mercy
never surrendered before
forgotten is the flower in the room.

I came back to the same cafe, the same train station
where I once had tried to kiss your twisted face
your hair hiding your carmine lips
your cheeks, pink roses, petals yet to be adored.


REGRESÉ AL MISMO CAFÉ

Regresé al mismo café del primer encuentro
en que traté de besar tus labios una vez

una flor cerrada abriéndose dulce en dos
tu rostro altivo, cabellos ondeantes, duda de amor.

Regresé por tu recuerdo y encontré una flor
encontré tus finos labios color rosa

vacilé al callar, mas no dudé
confiando que el encuentro era nuestro a solas.

Encontré tus manos ungidas por la inspiración
y sólo quedaron tus cabellos sobre mis labios

deseando que el ardiente abrazo, que no pasión,
motivado y relajado de la erótica enervación,
fuese amor.


AU REVOIR, TU DIS

À la fin, on se dit au revoir.
ces mots difficiles à énoncer à l'ombre

où l'on se baise aux lèvres sans retard
ou l'on s'aime comme un devoir sombre.

 Au revoir, tu dis, tu vas à Londres
tu te rappelle de l'amour aux ondes

qui dissent en vers des choses fausses
interdites sous la lune, pas à la nuit profonde.

Et je suis venu pour te dire ce qui se passe 
dans mon cœur et en éternelle solitude

et il ne faut pas sauter dans la Seine
seulement faut-il te dire 

le vin, les fleurs nous appartiennent
cependant le monde nous dénie.



No comments: